Brewer Fanatic

2013-06-01 Brewers (Peralta) at Phillies (Cloyd), 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

I'm encouraged by some of the things I'm seeing. Wily with a really strong start, Luc is mashing, Logan Schafer is playing great, and hitting the ball well. I'd sure like to see Ryan Braun get healthy though.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I agree. Why can't Roenicke figure that out? His average has dropped like a rock, and he's said why he's not hitting. I guess RRR was asleep. Go figure.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Come on, Kintzler, don't give up this run.

Great, KRod serves up a bomb. 4-3 now. Luc's home run now the difference in this game.

Way to boot it, Yuni.

What a pickoff! Nice job, Jean!!!!!

That would have tied it up...

The ump really had no chance to see that play though, he was completely cut off by the bodies, plus, Segura REALLY sold it and gave no indication that he dropped the ball.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

K Rod trying his best to give this game away. They're just teeing off on him.

We got a gift, as Segura didn't hang on.

That would have tied it up...

The ump really had no chance to see that play though, he was completely cut off by the bodies, plus, Segura REALLY sold it and gave no indication that he dropped the ball.

He could've just watched his glove the whole time and then figured it out when Segura had the ball in his right hand when he didn't see a transfer from glove to hand.

Woo hoo, hello win column! Hello win streak!!!

He could've just watched his glove the whole time and then figured it out when Segura had the ball in his right hand when he didn't see a transfer from glove to hand.

Jean deserves an Academy Award for that sell job. :laughing

Archived