Brewer Fanatic

2013-06-01 Brewers (Peralta) at Phillies (Cloyd), 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]June 01 | 3:05 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (20-33) | Phillies (26-29)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/phillies.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/brewers/peralta-11.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/phillies/cloyd-01.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][h2]3-6, 6.35 ERA, 1.73 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Phillies | Game Log[/h3][h3]Peralta dropped his last four decisions after starting the season 3-2. Last time out, he walked five and gave up five hits in five innings against the Twins, a step up after getting knocked out in the second inning by the Dodgers on May 22.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][h2]1-1, 5.74 ERA, 1.60 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Cloyd allowed nine hits, six runs, one walk and two home runs and struck out two in just 2 1/3 innings Monday in a loss to the Red Sox at Fenway Park. It was tied for the second-shortest start by a Phillies starter this season.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. RF Norichika Aoki
  2. SS Jean Segura
  3. LF Ryan Braun
  4. 3B Aramis Ramirez
  5. C Jonathan Lucroy
  6. CF Logan Schafer
  7. 1B Yuniesky Betancourt
  8. 2B Jeff Bianchi
  9. P Wily Peralta

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. CF Ben Revere
  2. 2B Ceasar Hernandez
  3. LF Domonic Brown
  4. 1B Ryan Howard
  5. RF Delmon Young
  6. 3B Kevin Frandsen
  7. C Erik Kratz
  8. SS Freddy Galvis
  9. P Tyler Cloyd

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

"Windmill" Ed Sedar sending Ramirez home on Schafer's double...not sure what he was thinking there.

Ramirez is slow to begin with, but with his injury still not at 100%, this was a completely asinine thing to do.

Things like this just make me shake my head in frustration.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

What's up with Brauny? He's at .302. If the thumb is still an issue, why the hell isn't Roenicke sitting him for a while? It's not like we're in a playoff race.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Don't look now, guys, but big Wily is starting to put things together.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Wow, Segura has 7 doubles, 6 triples and 8 home runs. I guess he likes to divide his extra base hits evenly. :laughing

How about Logan Schafer!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Kid's starting to really hit the ball.

has anyone else noticed the scouts in the front row? some guy has a speed gun

Isn't that the guy clocking pitches for the network?

Wily hitting 98 on the gun. Pretty darned nice. The slider is starting to look really, really, really nasty.

I think Wily's going to go on a run pretty soon.

Young got a hit, but that slider the pitch before just dropped off the table.

What the...? How is he safe at second??????

has anyone else noticed the scouts in the front row? some guy has a speed gun

If you watch behind home plate in a lot of the games, they have a guy with a radar gun. Miller Park has the radar guy in the same place, so do the Dodgers. Those are just the places I can think of off the top of my head. He's there for the network or the stadium.

I am really liking what I'm seeing from Wily today guys. I'm actually excited. Regardless of what the final score is, I'm liking his command. I'd like to see him mix in the change up a bit more, but the fastball and slider are looking outstanding. Now we're really seeing why he was a top 100 prospect.

Looks like Luc's slump is officially over!!!!!! Wowie wow! This is 2012 Lucroy we're seeing.

Archived