Brewer Fanatic

2013-05-30 Brewers (Lohse) at Twins (Walters), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-6]

Bombers
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun's thumb is hurting him, but our manager refuses to rest him.

5-22 in May now. Worst month in franchise history, surpassing the 1969 Seattle Pilots.

When will we see anything from Mark A?

Mark Kotsay is batting .286 this year for the Padres, I bet Doug is working the phones, trying to bring back our missing link CF

He's already brought back Yuni and K Rod, so why not. Would anybody be surprised if this happened? :laughing

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

We have 2 more wins than the Astros. Than the Astros!!!

And they have far greater minor league talent, too.

Top 100 prospects right now (per MLB.com):

Astros:

Jonathan Singleton (25)

Carlos Correa (28)

George Springer (52)

Jarred Cosart (82)

Delino DeShields (93)

Lance McCullers (100)

Milwaukee:

none

So while the Astros are abysmal this year, they are loaded up on young talent (including recent top 100 player Matt Dominguez, #35 2011). Jose Altuve is a kick butt second baseman, J.D. Martinez can rake. The Astros are going to get another high pick this season, too. In a couple of years, they'll be just loaded. And the Brewers will be on a path to nowhere, unfortunately.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Kenn Hoekstra‏@kennhoekstra33m

Did Milwaukee Lohse again? #BrewerPuns

Kenn Hoekstra‏@kennhoekstra29m

Is it time to Fiers Roenicke or Melvin? #BrewerPuns

Kenn Hoekstra‏@kennhoekstra19m

#Brewers couldn't have Axford a worse month of May... #BrewerPuns

Well, that was nice. I went on vacation today, which started with a 10-hour road trip. When I arrived at my destination, I called my parents. And thus the conversation started:

Me: We made it.

Mom: Good! How was the drive?

Me: Long, but not bad...

Dad: Aw, what the hell?! Lohse just gave up his third home run this inning!

Isn't Livan Hernandez still available?

I missed this last night. Bite your tongue, DocLuna7. :laughing Let's not put anything on the intrawebs that Dougie might accidentally stumble upon.

Archived