2013-05-30 Brewers (Lohse) at Twins (Walters), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-6]

Bombers
1 month ago:

bases loaded and yuni coming to bat!!

today:

bases loaded and yuni coming to bat....

http://www.tv-intros.com/a/all%20in%20the%20family.jpg

"Mister we could use a hitter like Yuni Bomber again..."

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We were perilously close to getting back in it, so the bullpen had to give up another run.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Come on Logan, crush a home run, and go for the cycle!

Good job, Logan, there's the single.

Every hitter in our lineup has a hit now, yay! Good job getting something going, Rickie!!!!

I haven't seen him take a ball to the opposite field in a while. Nicely done.

Ok, 8-5. Let's keep it going. GoGo time!

Ok, 8-5. Let's keep it going. GoGo time!

I love watching Weeks hit when he is on. Time to get hot, Rick.

When he's on, he's one of those guys that can carry a team offensively. He and Corey Hart seem to get those incredibly hot periods where you just can't get them out.

I'd love to see Rickie hit one of those streaks because I don't like seeing him struggle.

Of course bad Axford is rearing his ugly head.

I tell you, when the pressure is off, he's good. When there's any pressure whatsoever, like I don't know, needing to hold as our team fights to get back in it, he becomes a mental midget.

Get out of it, John. Come on. Channel 2011.

It's only a 2 run game. Is that Brewer heaven?

If we see Shoeless Joe Jackson walking out of a field of corn, sign him up.

Do you guys get a sense that Brian and Billy are muting their mics, and banging their heads on the table after Yuni failed to step on first. They're trying so hard to be positive right now. :laughing

Ugh, nice stop, Luc. That was going to the backstop.

Ugly inning, but John held. Now let's score some runs, and get a win.

Michael Wacha 7 IP, 1 run on 2 hits, no walks, 6 K's.

As good as advertised. Wow, the Cardinals just keep coming up with pitching.

As an aside, I just watched the ending of "Field of Dreams" night before last. The ending always makes me tear up, because I remember being able to play catch with my dad. Now we're just a couple of old farts, and would probably hurt ourselves throwing the ball back and forth.

Come on, Brauny! Hit one out!

Braun's thumb is hurting him, but our manager refuses to rest him.

5-22 in May now. Worst month in franchise history, surpassing the 1969 Seattle Pilots.

When will we see anything from Mark A?

There's bound to be an aging pitcher or hitter we can spend money on to "shore things up"!

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

There's bound to be an aging pitcher or hitter we can spend money on to "shore things up"!

Narvy just made a rehab start tonight. I'm sure we'll turn it around when he comes back.

Braun's thumb is hurting him, but our manager refuses to rest him.

5-22 in May now. Worst month in franchise history, surpassing the 1969 Seattle Pilots.

Mark Kotsay is batting .286 this year for the Padres, I bet Doug is working the phones, trying to bring back our missing link CF

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Archived