C Jonathan Lucroy

1B Yuniesky Betancourt

RF Logan Schaffer

2B Rickie Weeks

3B Jeff Bianchi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I am in the minority here, but I view Molitor as a traitor. I wish I had the fan love for him that most do, but I just don't...
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I know I am in the minority here, but I view Molitor as a traitor. I wish I had the fan love for him that most do, but I just don't...

I understand both sides - it's not like the Brewers were giving him a max deal ... It's just another reason why locking up hall of fame players and retaining them forever is good business. And why I never want to see Braun leave

If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty indifferent about him

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Kyle Lohse has given up four home runs through four innings? Hello, April 1970 Brewers, here we come.

But at least RRR has said he's "tired or losing" publicly. So are we, Ron.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

When was the last time a team got swept in 2 straight series' against the same team? Has it ever happened?

Assuming the Mets can hang on to their 2-1 lead against the Yankees, they'll have done it.

Lohse's ERA is up to 4.37. And he'll be 35 this year. And we will still owe him about 30 million bucks after this year. And it also cost us our first round pick in a couple weeks.

We sure are a first class organization.

Lohse's ERA is up to 4.37. And he'll be 35 this year. And we will still owe him about 30 million bucks after this year. And it also cost us our first round pick in a couple weeks.

We sure are a first class organization.

You need to relax my friend, your bitterness just can't be healthy.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived