Brewer Fanatic

2013-05-28 Twins (Diamond) at Brewers (Figaro), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5, 14 innings]

Good God, way to battle there, Aoki. One pitch, weak pop out.

Come on, Jean. End this!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a waste of a half inning.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

At least Front Row Amy is trying to encourage him into throwing a strike. :laughing

Whew, got out of a jam.

Brauny, time for a walk off. Thumb or not, you're due for a home run, Ryan.

Damn it, Braun, that was at your eyes.

They're just up there hacking away trying to hit a walk off. Just get on base, and generate a run please.

Terrible. This team has no discipline whatsoever. None. Just go up there swinging for the seats on every pitch.

That's a bit of an exaggeration; it was at the letters. The pitch was close enough where he has to swing with two strikes. It was a good choice by the pitcher. Throw high gas against a guy with a bad thumb.

Terrible. This team has no discipline whatsoever. None. Just go up there swinging for the seats on every pitch.

They weren't swinging at pitches way out of the zone or anything. They saw good pitches to hit and they missed.

They're just up there hacking away trying to hit a walk off. Just get on base, and generate a run please.

LOL. This from the guy who just said Brauny hit a Walkoff HR...you're due. :ohwell

I wanted him to hit a good pitch out of the park, sure. I don't want every single Brewer up there swinging at every pitch.

That's a bit of an exaggeration; it was at the letters. The pitch was close enough where he has to swing with two strikes. It was a good choice by the pitcher. Throw high gas against a guy with a bad thumb.

I went back and looked again, you were right. I thought it was a little higher than it was. Just under the shoulders, at the top of the letters. I don't know, I guess I just want to see another win before the month ends, and I'm getting a little frustrated with this whole exercise.

Fiers has calmed down, and is pitching really well the last 3 or 4 hitters.

Understood. I'm always hoping Braunie hits one out. Aramis juuuust missed a juicy one on his AB. He knew it, too.

Braun was my #1 fantasy pick, and his home run and stolen bases numbers are down.

Well, at least Weeks didn't strike out.

I can't tell if Craig Counsell is a good analyst or if he just looks good in comparison to Davey Nelson.

He's still seems a bit uncomfortable on the air at times but he's light years ahead of Augie.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Archived