Brewer Fanatic

Game Used Items at Miller Park

Bikeage77

I know this isn't any surprise, but who are they kidding when trying to sell this stuff? Wolf, Marcum and Rogers jerseys are all 250. Some girl didn't believe me that I got all three of those for 150 total at the rummage sale claiming "I don't think you bought game used ones if they were that price."

They were selling a Segura gamer hat for 300!!! The tag originally said 100 but the "1" had a "3" written over it. When I started laughing, the guy told me it would be gone by the end of the series.

I want to say a Nyjer Morgan bat was at least 300 maybe 500? Just plain silly.

You're right pepsimax. Kind of off topic but last year when the Admirals auctioned their special game used jerseys the popular players went for $1000+. I collect game used jerseys and they are the favorite things I have in my collection but when I buy them I try not to break the bank.

Archived