Brewer Fanatic

Tickets For (Nearly) Any Game

I have two full season tickets for the first row in the right field bleachers. I share these with my parents. With my dad slowly passing away, they are no longer able to go. I have a new job that requires a lot of time during the week. It is becoming impossible to attend all of the games during the week. My wife and I are simply exhausted at the end of a homestand.

I just looked at selling some tickets on Stub Hub. Between them and MLB, I would be losing almost 25% of my asking price. I'd rather just sell it to people here who enjoy the game at that reduced cost.

If there is any game outside of Sundays that people would like to purchase (starting with this Tuesday where Greinke is scheduled to pitch), feel free to ask me. All I ask is for a reasonable offer. I can mail them, meet you in person, or leave them at will call. You also have to promise to behave yourself and not do anything to make Ted (our usher) upset.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived