Brewer Fanatic

Tickets gone! Please delete

I'm sure I'm not the only one bothered by this. It's people like you that ruin free promotions for people that actually use them. The Brewers give away free tickets and you turn around a sell them... :devil :devil :devil

I collect the gnomes. Its not my fault the tickets on my and my wife's gnome are on a day I can't go. Nice first post on a board. I may actually agree with you had I got up at five in the morning to drive down to Miller Park for a ticket giveaway knowing full well I wasn't going to use them, just sell them. Maybe I should have been like others and just stole the tickets right off as many gnomes as I could to get a pair for a day I could have used them.

Honestly I asked all my friends and family if they wanted them. No's all around. I then figured I would see if I could sell them to pay for my parking and some $1 hot dogs at the game for me and my family on Monday. Im really not trying to be malicious and break the bank. Just figured if I could sell them or trade them I would. I was up for work at 430am the day of the giveaway, put in an effort (albeit, not a large one) and got my prize. I don't see why selling some tickets would "ruin" a promotion in your opinion.

I'm sure I'm not the only one bothered by this. It's people like you that ruin free promotions for people that actually use them. The Brewers give away free tickets and you turn around a sell them... :devil :devil :devil

It's people like you who trample on other people's freedom to waste their time gobbling up free tickets to a weeknight game in May and then sell them for next to nothing.

Even if Lilrebel had been trying to do that, so what? He got the tickets without breaking any of the promotions rules, and now he is trying to sell something he has a legal right to sell. It's not like he broke the rules and hoarded multiple gnomes to sell the tickets. To me, your argument sounds more like sour grapes from someone who wasn't up early enough to make it to the promotion than anything else. (Not saying that's what it is, just that that's the way it comes across.)

I agree, there's a lot of "sour grapes" around, and I honestly think it all stems from that damn Bernie promotion that 95% of people who complained about knew nothing about before hand, but because it became hot press they joined the bandwagon of do-gooders and try to police others. I feel you can do with you want with the tickets ( and sorry for hijacking the thread, since I'm not interested in them either.)

Yeah, it isn't a problem trying to sell the tickets.

I agree, sounds a lot like sour grapes to me...

I'm even thinking if someone made lilrebel an offer, he'd probably be open since he got them for free anyway.

Don't feel bad about trying to profit for your effort like OSS said above. Most would do the same thing...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If I could go, I would have already contacted you...lol

Week night games during the school year are killer with a 2 hour drive...

I know what you meant, I was just saying that there is nothing wrong with you selling them, and that if I could go, I'd have inquired about the tickets.

It's all good man!

Archived