Brewer Fanatic

Where's Bernie is baaaaaack...[Polish in 2013; distributed early 5/13]

I missed out. I woked up this morning and saw this at 7, by then I figured there wasn't a chance go get there in time. I thought for sure it would be tomorrow for some reason. A little bummed out, but I won't be going out of my way to get one either. I was gonna use mine for trade bait somewhere down the line. Oh well.

I missed out. I woke up this morning and saw this at 7, by then I figured there wasn't a chance go get there in time. I thought for sure it would be tomorrow for some reason. A little bummed out, but I won't be going out of my way to get one either. I was gonna use mine for trade bait somewhere down the line. Oh well.

is it wrong for ppl to go to the team store and then sell it for 2X online? you know there will be a few "ebaypreneurs" thinking along those lines.

There's nothing wrong with it. Making money is a good thing.

They are providing a service for all of the Brewers fans who don't live here, or who don't have the time to get to the stadium to buy one themselves.

And there's nothing wrong with someone buying something for resale and then seeing the bottom fall out of the market for it, and then being stuck with 1 or 50 of them.

Archived