Brewer Fanatic

Where's Bernie is baaaaaack...[Polish in 2013; distributed early 5/13]

Yeah it's a pattern...this years Polish was last years S'N'P bobble...last years Chorizo gnome was the year priors S'N'P bobble...so next year will be "Where's Hot Dog" since he's the S'N'P bobble this year.

I got the Bernie the first year, and skipped out on Chorizo last year since I know that once you get one sausage yer basically committed to all 5. However, I'm gonna get one tomorrow, and I even convinced my wife (who LOATHES most of the Brewers related memorabilia crap I love) to join. So I might be able to do a trade for a Chorizo and become committed. Either that, or sell em both and put em towards my Hank Aaron Rookie (which I'll be getting at the National with Credit Card points and selling off all my useless CDs)

Verified Member

I'd be semi-interested in a polish.

If anyone gets an extra polish and wants to trade it for bobbles, let me know.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Where do you even check? I'm off work tomorrow but won't bother doing this on the weekend.

Basically last year you had to wait until the Brewers announced it was happening right now. On a side note: if I miss this event for whatever reason I will be looking to buy one if someone gets extras.

How did this all work last year? I didn't really pay attention to it. Did they just start giving them out at a certain time at Miller Park until they ran out? And was it without any notice and they just announced it one morning?

Exactly right on both. No warning beforehand. Just a "we found Chorizo! He's at Miller Park! Come get it!"

According to Twitter this is the morning- pictures showed a number of people at Miller Park getting Polishes

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

A friend of mine got one. She said it was more of a cheap hard plastic than the rubber material they've used in the past and that several already had the paint flaking off. She also said that while people weren't hoarding them she did see some going around and stealing the game tickets out of the attached pouch on multiple figures.

I'd consider a Polish, since I think there is some Polish in the S.O.'s background. But with it being all in Milwaukee with very little advance word (and I understand why each is the case), we in Madison have essentially no chance. Plus we already have tickets to the Dodgers' series. Oh well.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived