Brewer Fanatic

2013 bobblehead speculation - highest demand

disregarding the variant reaction / overreaction.. of the 10 SGAs - what does everyone think will be the bobbles in highest demand? and conversely, the least demand? lets speculate.. heres my review.

HIGHEST:

hank aaron - milwaukee braves jersey makes this a classic

norichika aoki - tune in tokyo.. the yen factor likely overstated, but seems like itll hold value.

carlos gomez - barring injury, i think go-go is the toast of the town. viva cerveceros.

LOWEST:

corey hart - throwback bobble? current player wearing 100-yr-old retro jersey. ***..

gorman thomas - retro player wearing seattle jersey. see above..

ben oglivie - i love they did it, but at MP SGA the last bobble has equated least interest.

avg..

ryan braun - this is the 3rd time. and for a 40/30 distinction, seems ho hum. #8 still is most popular brewer.

george scott - none of recent generations seen him but w the fro and the gold bling, this is nice

piwowarzy - the sausages / mascots seem to hold value. this looks slightly more appealing than barrelman

harvey kuenn - heres to harveys wallbangers!! lets have a toast..

Verified Member

The George Scott was easily the one I looked most forward to! Loved him as a kid, love the look of the bobble...

It is in consideration for my favorite Brewer SGA bobble of all time!

Love the Aaron idea, however, we already have 2 others. Will still be a popular one though, because hey, it's Hank freaking Aaron!!!

Was very happy they did an Aoki, good choice, and the bobble is nice! Should remian a popular bobble with the fans as long as he continues to produce.

Gomez is quietly becoming my favorite current Brewer, glad they did one of him, but I am MEH on the cerveceros jersey since it appears it will be the metallic gold like last years Aramis. They don't wear a jersey like that ever, so why is it on a bobblehead? That being said, I think the fans will eat it up!

I like the Corey Hart 1913 uniform bobble. I like that he isn't swinging, but just standing there holding the bat. Almost reminds me of a WARRIORS pose...lol

Gorman = meh, but I like the Pilots retro idea, so I can live with it. Will the current younger fans get it though?

Oglivie deserves a full sized bobble, so I'm cool with this one as well.

harvey deserves a full sized bobble too! Can't complain about this one, but there is no WOW factor.

Another Braun, I'm sure that over the course of his career, we will see several more. Fans will eat this one up too since he is the face of the franchise.

I'm sick of the sausages, sick of them I say. I hope when the series is done this go round, they take a little break for a couple of years but who am I kidding, the sausage series will never end.

What I'd like to see in the future:

Ted Simmons

Juan Neives

Teddy Higuera

Greg Vaughn

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I really like all the choices this year. I especially like the "different" ones (Hart, Gorman, Aaron). It makes a great conversation piece when people are admiring your collection. I'd love to see a Pat Listach head first sliding '92 ROY bobble.

'Come out May 26th where all fans in attendance will recieve a Reuben Quevedo bobblehead' - Bob Uecker

That might be the absolute best thing that Uecker ever said. Whether he meant it or not, it really is a shot a how watered down bobblehead giveaways have become.

I'm really hoping for a Roenicke bobble in 2014 just for turborickey's reaction.

That might be the one and only bobble that my collection will never have...

;)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived