Brewer Fanatic

Where to buy Sausage Race T-Shirts?

I live in Oshkosh, my wife and I are going shopping tomorrow for our kids birthdays and we want to get them each a Sausage Race t-shirt that corresponds to their birth order (We will soon have 5 kids). We will be heading up to Appleton mostly to shop. Where can I buy the Brat-1 Polish-2 Italian-3 HotDog-4 Chorizo-5 shirts? Also, we need a onesie chorizo for the little guy. Scheels? Kohls? JCPenny? Any tips?

It would be too much to head down to Milwaukee...but if I have to, I have to.

Late to the thread, but I'd be prepared to visit the team store for these. The one by Friday's at Miller Park has a room of just sausage gear. There are kid-sized t-shirts, but I haven't seen sausage onesies before. Doesn't mean there aren't any, only that I haven't noticed them.

Also, congratulations on the pending arrival of Cinco. ;) Dang, I remember when you were just starting law school!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived