Brewer Fanatic

Timber Rattlers Autograph Sundays

TURBO

Just a note to tell the autograph seekers on the board, Sundays are autograph days at the stadium.

I went today and got every position player on 8x10s, and a few pitchers. (I take the photos myself, have them made into 8x10s, then take them to the Sunday games.)

It is super easy, and the players pretty much stick around until all the fans get what they want/need. This year, they have spread the players out down the 3rd base concourse, and it is the best set-up they have done yet. They used to have them practically on top of each other and the fans who get pushy made it a nightmare. Much more controlled environment now, but could still use more supervision from staff to keep the lines in order.

All in all, a great experience, and the players are very friendly and humble on this level still. I also met Victor Roache's Dad today while waiting in line. Talked to him for a couple minutes. A very proud Father for sure.

So all in all, if anyone is up for a road trip to Appleton on a Sunday, that is the time to do it if you collect autographs. They will sign anything you put in front of them.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Not to mention, an outfield of Roache, Haniger and Taylor is a sight to see... I don't know how long these guys will all be in Appleton, but I am taking advantage of seeing them as much as I can.

Add Coulter to their offensive fire-power, and it is just a pleasure to behold!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived