Brewer Fanatic

Brewers website now lets you pick your exact seats.

Dean Machine
The Brewers website now allows you to pick your exact seat for the games which many of the other teams have been doing for years including minor league teams. A map shows you the sold and unsold seats. I like this WAY better as the computer ignores things like sun/shade, aisle, front row in a slightly worse section etc. etc. etc. The only thing I don't like about the Brewers set up is you can only look at one section at a time where as other teams allow you to freely move all over the stadium looking at the available dots in each section

Dean,

I might be really confused at your question and if I am I apologize in advance.

The Loge Diamond Box is actually just the first 5, I believe it's 5, rows of the Loge infield sections. During most day games both of your listed seat options will be in direct sunlight.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Okay that makes sense. What are the raised sections behind the lower level called? I've always looked at them as I walk up and just assumed it was the loge diamond box although I guess that doesn't make much sense as it's not the loge level.

Okay that makes sense. What are the raised sections behind the lower level called? I've always looked at them as I walk up and just assumed it was the loge diamond box although I guess that doesn't make much sense as it's not the loge level.

Are you talking about the Founders Suites?

View from a Miller Park Founders' Suite

finally, the bucks have had this feature for years. about time that the brewers incorporated it. between the service fees and not getting to pick you seats, there is no point to buying tickets online unless you don't live in Milwaukee of course.

Archived