Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-23 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Richard), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3]

Name a SS playing better than Jean right now. GO!

Tulo, Yuni (SS is his "natural" position)

Tulo was awful tonight. 0-7 at the plate. But ya, he's still the best in the game. Nice to see him healthy for a change.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gomez....with a walk?? Did I just slip into some alternate universe, or bizarro world?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I ordered a Jean Segura jersey last month because I wanted something that was a little different and not commonly seen at the park or sought out. So much for that.

I'm going to end up with a Gomez before the season is over.

3 years ago my wife got me a Gomez for Christmas (she doesn't follow baseball) and it has been a running joke ever since. At this point I might have to wear it with pride~. Though maybe not after that SB attempt.

That'll happen when you're completely predictable, RR.

Agreed.

I ordered a Jean Segura jersey last month because I wanted something that was a little different and not commonly seen at the park or sought out. So much for that.

I had to go to the Terrace Level team store on Aoki's bobblehead day to find a Segura shirsey. The girl at the 3rd base field level store said they had been running out of them during Opening Week

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Yo with 65 pitches, only 35 strikes. But luckily, he's been getting some great defense behind him.

Wow, I've never seen Ron Roenicke go Earl Weaver on an ump before, lol. :laughing

Well done, Yo. That's more like it!!!

Gallardo with a double. Even when he's not pitching well, he can still mash. Maybe this inning isn't over. Let's get something going, guys.

Not Gary Darling's fault after all. He did do his job and ask for help. What Roenicke said would get anyone tossed.

Now Fagan over there on 3rd base is a different story. Do your freaking job, it was an obvious call. I can only conclude that you were daydreaming when the pitch was thrown.

Worst checked swing call I ever saw. How could they both miss it? He went all the way around. Seems like if you miss one that bad you just keep quiet about it instead of tossing somebody with a legitimate complaint.

Archived