Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-23 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Richard), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3]

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the hell are we stealing there? Seriously? Could have had an insurance run if Rickie gets a hit. Way to run out of an inning. That's a kind of brain fart I expect from Ron Roenicke, except he got tossed.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Why the hell are we stealing there? Seriously? Could have had an insurance run if Rickie gets a hit. Way to run out of an inning. That's a kind of brain fart I expect from Ron Roenicke, except he got tossed.

Maybe he's Facebook chat managing from the clubhouse.

Come on, Jim. Don't walk the first guy you see.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I don't think we should have done a double steal there but Hundley is not a great defensive C, Street is easy to steal off of. The big flaw is that Weeks is the worst player on the team at making contact so there was a really good chance of a throw instead of a hit and run.

Nice! Made him chase.

God is weeks terrible.. He would have struck out anyways.

It was a 2-2 count so now you just sound silly.

I'm not watching with DVR, so I can't rewind, but it was 0-2, right?

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

God is weeks terrible.. He would have struck out anyways.

It was a 2-2 count so now you just sound silly.

Considering that Weeks has struck out 28 times in 73 AB's is it really that silly? I'm not so sure.... Maybe a little.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I kind of get it on 0-2, if it is a strike you obviously are out of the inning or fouled it off. If it is a ball it most likely is an easy pitch to steal off of. I still don't like the call but this makes a little more sense to me.

Walked him.

Archived