Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-23 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Richard), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3]

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who the hell is this wearing Yuni B's uniform?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Black hole.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Could Jean Segura be our first Gold Glove winner since 1982?

Jean Segura is actually an alien, and he flubbed running to first base the other night just to appear human.

Yay for Jean Segura. He's been impressive the three or four games I've been able to catch on TV so far.

Trust me, he's been impressive in the 14 or 15 that you haven't been able to catch on TV, too.

I seriously cannot remember the last time I was this excited about a young Brewer. Even Braun coming up wasn't this well rounded. He could destroy a baseball, but he was a liability at third. Jean's hitting, stealing bases, and playing spectacular defense.

Nice inning, John!!!!

How many scoreless innings is that for Ax now? 5?

I think they said six.

I haven't watched most of the game - mainly radio and some game cast. Saw a tweet from Tom h saying that yo was saved by numerous line drives finding leather and some web gems?

Was the defense that good? I take it we should feel extremely lucky they only got the 3 runs off gallardo?

They said six on the TV broadcast. Encouraging to see axford back in a groove. I think I would personally let him keep pitching in the 7th/8th innings for another week at least before thinking about sliding him back into the closer role.

Ryan is still off.

LOL, Jean Segura is making me not miss Zack Greinke.

So two on, two outs. Come on Rickie, you are due!

Archived