Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-23 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Richard), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3]

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my. He's now approaching his second 0-20 streak of the season. How many middle in fastballs does he have to miss before he gets a day off. Any other guy on the team would have already been given one.

Except Alex Gonzalez.

This has to be Yo's last guy, it would be silly to let him face Quentin

Don't walk him and bring the tying run up.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

They're leaving him in????????? He's over 100 pitches, and has nothing left. Get him out.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Get him out, Yo. Come on.

Watching on Gameday... how bad is Yo missing right now?

Trying to get him to chase big time.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Horrible 3rd strike call on Weeks. I'm not trying to defend weeks here, but that wasn't close at all.

Gameday had it in the zone

Saw this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BrewCrewLive/status/326914086854082560/photo/1

I don't know what's the bigger problem there....the terrible called strike 3, or not hitting the 2-1 fastball into the seats.

Watching on Gameday... how bad is Yo missing right now?

Badly. Bouncing pitches in the dirt.

$%@^%!!!!!

GET HIM OUT NOW!

Giving Weeks a day off is a nice idea in theory, but they aren't exactly loaded with bench options to replace him even for a game.

I thought I heard BA say the beginning of the broadcast that Rickie told RRR that he didn't want a day off. Not sure why that would be up to Rickie and not his manager

Formerly AirShuttle6104

His velocity was WAY down this inning. Why the hell was he still in there? When your best pitcher is laboring, leaving him in trying to get one more out puts him in harm's way where he could hurt his arm.

Archived