Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-23 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Richard), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3]

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]April 23 | 9:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (10-8) | Padres (5-14)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/padres.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/brewers/gallardo-05.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/padres/richard-01.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][h2]1-1, 5.24 ERA, 1.57 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Padres | Game Log[/h3][h3]Gallardo earned his first win by pitching six innings and hitting a two-run home run against the Giants, his first step in moving past a drunk-driving arrest. He said he will feel extra pressure to perform all season.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][h2]0-1, 5.28 ERA, 1.70 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Richard returns to the rotation on Tuesday after having his start on Saturday scratched due to flu-like symptoms. Richard last pitched on April 14 when he tossed six scoreless innings against the Rockies.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. RF Norichika Aoki
  2. SS Jean Segura
  3. LF Ryan Braun
  4. C Jonathan Lucroy
  5. 2B Rickie Weeks
  6. CF Carlos Gomez
  7. 3B Yuniesky Betancourt
  8. 1B Alex Gonzalez
  9. RHP Yovani Gallardo

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. SS Everth Cabrera
  2. CF Will Venable
  3. 3B Chase Headley
  4. LF Carlos Quentin
  5. 1B Yonder Alonso
  6. RF Chris Denorfia
  7. 2B Jedd Gyorko
  8. C Nick Hundley
  9. LHP Clayton Richard

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank god Weeks is out of there. This likely also means that Segura will stay in the 2 hole when Ramirez gets back.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Love Weeks finally out of that clean up spot... I feel funny saying this, but maybe hitting in front of Gomez the next few days will give him an extra pitch or two to hit and build some confidence?

I agree I was hoping to see Maldonado at 1st rather than Gonzalez against the lefty but alas ... RR is making strides with his lineup as he tries to get it right (said partially tongue in cheek while I acknowledge our winning streak).

Go Crew!

Thank god Weeks is out of there. This likely also means that Segura will stay in the 2 hole when Ramirez gets back.

Agree, Segura all but locked up the two hole. What he brings is what they need in that spot. Speed, contact, and high obp. I am actually not even sure I want him bumped once Hart is back pending he hasn't gone ice cold.

Anyone know a way to get the game out of market? I'm in Florida for the week and would like to catch some of the games, is there an MLB.tv free trial? Or any other way to possibly get the game?

Usually what works for me when out of town is finding a sports bar

What's an eight game winning streak like Ron?

Well, it's really quite simple....it's kind of like......

Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon delight

My mottos always been when its right its right, why wait until the middle of a cold dark night

What's an eight game winning streak like Ron?

Well, it's really quite simple....it's kind of like......

Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon delight

My mottos always been when its right its right, why wait until the middle of a cold dark night

I have no problem with Weeks moving down in the lineup but the reaction is kind of silly, considering he was bumped all the way down to.... 5. I know traditional lineup construction suggests otherwise but there is nothing particularly special about the 4 spot in the lineup.

"Agree, Segura all but locked up the two hole."

Love his great start but we are talking about 69 PA. He has a bad 50 PA and people will be calling for his head.

I have no problem with Weeks moving down in the lineup but the reaction is kind of silly, considering he was bumped all the way down to.... 5. I know traditional lineup construction suggests otherwise but there is nothing particularly special about the 4 spot in the lineup.

"Agree, Segura all but locked up the two hole."

Love his great start but we are talking about 69 PA. He has a bad 50 PA and people will be calling for his head.

At least Braun has more protection with Luc behind him instead of Rickie. I like Rickie, but this is obvious, no?

Archived