Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-22 Brewers (Lohse) at Padres (Marquis), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-1; Lohse dislocates pinky]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say what you want about the long term, but Yuni has helped this team in the absence of the regulars.

Yep, but he has also guaranteed a roster spot for the whole season. Not that I am disagreeing with it, but when I think of it, I just think of all the .gifs from the day we signed him again.

14 pitches, no outs. Yuck.

16 pitches, 2 outs :)

That escalated quickly! (I wanna use all Anchorman quotes since we're in SD)

http://i.imgur.com/MWkWZ.gif

I'm going to be in Anchorman 2, by the way (as an extra, so who knows if you'll see me).

I'm going to be in Anchorman 2, by the way (as an extra, so who knows if you'll see me).

Make sure to wear some BF.net attire.

a) I already filmed.

b) BF.net wasn't around in the early 1980's.

So nice to turn on the game a few minutes late, and see we're already up 5-0.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived