Brewer Fanatic

Spring Cleaning - Finley Auto Jersey, Reggie Bush Football, Official SB XLV Football, Packers, Brewers

BrewCrew25

So I'm doing some spring cleaning and have a few items that I'd like to get rid of. I've been on here a long time, but haven't been on in a while since I had to move for work. I'm living in Champaign, IL unfortunately so I'll have to ship everything. I will be sure to package everything safely and attempt to list the items with shipping. Need to ship these items out this week since I'm leaving for a 2 week work trip, so please make an offer!

Jermichael Finley Autographed Authentic Reebok Jersey w/ SB XLV patch (Got at Chicago Sun-Times show) - $100 Shipped

Includes nameplate, ready for framing! (Will include a few pieces of ticker tape from the end of the game when the packers won)

Reggie Bush Autographed Official Wilson "The Duke" Football (Mounted Memories Holo) - $80 Shipped

Rickie Weeks Signed Big Stick Bat - SOLD

Tony Gwynn Signed ROMLB Baseball - SOLD

Mat Gamel Signed Big Stick Bat - $20 Shipped

JJ Hardy Signed Big Stick Bat - $20 Shipped

Blank ROMLB's (2) - SOLD

Blank 2008 All-Star Baseball - $12 Shipped (wanted to get it signed by Braun or Hart, but never got around to it)

Brett Lawrie Signed ROMLB - $20 Shipped

Greg Jennings Signed 8x10 - $15 shipped

Blank Wilson Super Bowl XVL Football - $80 Shipped (Will include a few pieces of ticker tape from the end of the game when the packers won)

All pictures can be found here...

http://s527.photobucket.com/user/sopagd19/library/Spring%20Cleaning

Please let me know if you have any questions. Make an offer! Open to trading if you have any RC car stuff. :)

got my bat an ball, both delivered quick, great transaction!!!

It was you who got MY Weeks bat?

Damn you!!!!!

Lol

I just got a Corey Hart bat from BrewCrew25, it was most excellent!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived