Brewer Fanatic

the only reason I like the Cubs

Lilrebel724

Really? I had a group of eighteen (yes, eighteen) cubs fans sitting directly in front of me--14 of them got blue Scotts, and the other 4 got whites...not a single one of them would cough up their bobble.

They were dreaming of selling them on ebay for $15, minus the ebay fees...

I don't think they were mixed up in the boxes, I think each case had only one color. I never bothered to read the side of the boxes, but will next time since I got 5 whites and one blue.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

What I really wanna know is how many people in attendance had ANY idea who George Scott is. As we know he played before the playoff run in the 80's. Many fans can rattle off a lot of those players. But not many can tell you anything about those 70's teams unless they grew up in that era.

My buddies were able to get me a couple by asking around (not sure if they got em from Cubs or Brewers fans). If it was a current player or one of the 82 guys, I think those percentages drop by a lot.

Archived