Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-21 Cubs (Feldman) at Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; 6-0 homestand]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blows my mind how you take Axford out of the closers role to put him into the most high leverage situation possible in the 7th. I hope he gets them outta this jam.

It was a little rough, but he got the job done. He looked pretty nervous though. I'd play it safe and keep having him pitch in low pressure situations.

Nice to have a 7 game streak coming into San Diego. I told socalbrewfan last Sat. it looked like we were going to have to wear bags over our heads - should have listened to pe/Ueck. Anyone else planning to be at Petco tomorrow?

Nice to have a 7 game streak coming into San Diego. I told socalbrewfan last Sat. it looked like we were going to have to wear bags over our heads - should have listened to pe/Ueck. Anyone else planning to be at Petco tomorrow?

Depending if I end up working tomorrow or not I may fly over for the game. Haven't been to Petco in a while

Formerly AirShuttle6104

That called strike three on Braun was one of the worst called strikes I've seen in awhile........but the bat flip was a great reaction.......I dunno how Braun controlled himself thier I couldn't I threw the remote across the room lol with a few choice words lol
Check out my MLB 2K12 mods for PC Username = Howington http://www.mvpmods.com/

That called strike three on Braun was one of the worst called strikes I've seen in awhile........but the bat flip was a great reaction.......I dunno how Braun controlled himself thier I couldn't I threw the remote across the room lol with a few choice words lol
Check out my MLB 2K12 mods for PC Username = Howington http://www.mvpmods.com/

Archived