Brewer Fanatic

Gomez signed OMLB wanted

I'm a big Gomez fan and would really like an OMLB signed by him. Prefer sweet spot, but that's not a "must." I can pay for it, what you think if a fair price...I have some duplicate bobbles (Melvin, Axford, Nyjer). I do have some OMLBs I'm not that in love with (LaPorta, Cain), but I'd rather hang on to those. If anyone has an extra or one they want to part with, let me know.

Not sure if you'd be interested as it's not a ROMLB, or not but I have a signed game-used Carlos Gomez batting helmet that I may be willing to part with for the right price.

I bought the (then un-signed) helmet at a charity auction last year in March. It has a broken brim... I think it was from him slamming down the helmet after a strikeout in a game in 2010. I believe it has a MLB sticker and number to show that it is really game-used. I got the auto in person last year in Chicago (so no real COA for the signature).

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and we can talk price.

• 3 weeks later...

i got the gomez dash mark once in person. its like a mockery when this happens to ask these guys for autos. i also got the rest of the team on a ROMLB item in maryvale time ago. (i think it was discussed earlier how much something like this is worth! not much for those who didnt see it)

that signed photo looks decent. yeah, i'd heard from those who seek autos that the only way these guys are really paying attention is when they are in that structure (paid for their time) to do a good job.

Archived