Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-18 Giants (Cain) at Brewers (Gallardo), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-2, complete sweep]

hawing
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so we have a braun 2 run homer per brewers.com...

were 2 people on base when gallardo homered? i'm late to the party.

Gomez got HBP, stole second, and scored on a Yuni single. Gallardo's bomb (lol) scored Yuni.

so we have a braun 2 run homer per brewers.com...

were 2 people on base when gallardo homered? i'm late to the party.

Yes, Chado. Segura was on for Braun. Braun jack.

Gomez gets hit, steals 2b, YUNI B FOR MVP knocks him in.

Yo....(insert drinking joke).....you know the rest.

I'm happy we're winning, but what the hell is Weeks still doing in the cleanup spot? 2 for his last 35 with 18 K's, and RRR sticks him back in the 4 spot?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

The "Scout" on MLB Gameday provided this little bit of info:

That was pitch number 45 for Yovani Gallardo; his effectiveness may start slipping, as he holds opposing hitters to a .355 average in the first 45 pitches but they hit .500 off him after that.

That was pitch number 45 for Yovani Gallardo; his effectiveness may start slipping, as he holds opposing hitters to a .355 average in the first 45 pitches but they hit .500 off him after that.

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt...are you "Christopherson?"

I'm happy we're winning, but what the hell is Weeks still doing in the cleanup spot? 2 for his last 35 with 18 K's, and RRR sticks him back in the 4 spot?

It's nice to see we're capable of having a winning streak while getting Ben Sheets like hitting production out of the cleanup spot. If Weeks has another stinker today, I'd have to guess we'll see someone else in that spot tomorrow.

The most you will probably see is Weeks and Lucroy get swapped in the lineup. That kind of move is so inconsequential however that RR might deem it not worth making.

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt...are you "Christopherson?"

You have me very confused right now.

I guess the answer is "no," then.

He's a poster on another board who just wrote the same thing you did. Plus, his avatar had a potential connection to your name.

Wow. They really need to turn that thing off until July or so.

I'm starting Matt Cain on my fantasy team today.

You're welcome, my fellow Brewer fans.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived