Brewer Fanatic

Brewers sign K-Rod (minor-league deal)

PrinceEatMeat
its all just a ploy to get him to come in the state of wisconsin so they can get him in court for his abuse charges, he'll never actually set foot in miller park

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

its all just a ploy to get him to come in the state of wisconsin so they can get him in court for his abuse charges, he'll never actually set foot in miller park

Breaking: Washington Nationals sign Kim Jong-Un to 8 year, $160 million deal.

And Kim Jong Un selflessly donated his entire salary to better the condition of the orphans of the revolution. Unfortunately, the American imperialist scum and their puppets in Seoul confiscated it to open murder camps.

I'm not cool with this $2MM+ crap. You sign this guy because he's probably done and you see if you get lucky. Those are dudes you give $500K. I'm OK if base is near league minimum and the rest is incentives for lofty IP goals and games finished that he won't see unless he's lights-out.

Breaking: Washington Nationals sign Kim Jong-Un to 8 year, $160 million deal.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! Dennis Rodman is his AGENT!!!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

My objection to this is slightly more than I objected to the Yuni signing and let's be honest, I think Yuni is a turd on the field.

Lets *edit you're objection to that low risk/high reward signing(though I can only say high reward in retrospect, at the time it was strictly a security signing) works out the same as yours to K-Rod.

I don't get how a whole board who as a rule believe that relievers generally have huge fluctuations from year to year, and who put as much stock into K's/9, FIP, xFIP and look at his career as a whole would possibly be against this move.

And again, I don't believe K-Rod couldn't have gotten 2 million from any number of teams. He's made his money. I believe he wants a job where he can earn a closers job, and Milwaukee fits that bill, despite Henderson's brilliance early in the year.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Archived