Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-17 Giants (Vogelsong) at Brewers (Lohse), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3; walkoff a Lalli pop]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Segura almost got that and he was on the other side of the IF... Amazing coverage that kid has.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Segura almost got that and he was on the other side of the IF... Amazing coverage that kid has.

Segura is going to be really really good. He's got great speed, a strong arm, excellent range, and he can hit.

Yeah, I was in shock that the Angels agreed to trade him for Greinke.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Lucroy is getting a lot of pitches to hit on the outside part of the plate. If he made a decision to go the other way more he'd be a hit machine.

Lohse left some pitches where he didn't want them, but SF didn't really hit hard to score any of those runs.

Uggg. Very frustrating. One flare in front of Braun and three seeing eye singles. That Scutoro single would have been an easy DP if Weeks isn't playing up the middle and the Pence single took about 5-6 hops to barely get out of the infield.

I can't recall any hard hit balls by SF tonight except for the liner to Weeks early in the game.

Segura is going to be really really good. He's got great speed, a strong arm, excellent range, and he can hit.

Yeah, I was in shock that the Angels agreed to trade him for Greinke.

I think that it is going to end being one of the all-time worst trades ever for the Angels. They traded a very talented SS for a few months of Greinke. The Angels failed to make playoffs and failed to keep Greinke. That's pretty bad. Segura's got the potential to be a superstar. Melvin did a good job with that trade.

Archived