Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-16 Giants (Zito) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CST [Brewers win, 10-8]

Braun 1 for his last 17, with 10 strikeouts.

Ya, just keep sending him out there, Roenicke. Dolt.

If he's not hurt, I sure as heck would keep sending him out there.

They've said a couple times tonight he's hurting. Does he look even remotely normal swinging the bat right now? No.

I dunno but I do know he is swinging at pitches he normally does not swing at so there is no way it is just an injury.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Man Yuni, Nailin' the post game interview. Don't need no translation up in here. That doofus just said "scored a 4 pointer".
"Two three the count with nobody on, he hit a high fly into the stands. Rounding third he was heading for home, it was a brown eyed handsome man. That won the game, he was a brown eyed handsome man."

Well that was a fun win. The offense looked nice but the pitching......oh boy. Whatever I'll take it at this point. Henderson did kind of ok in the 9th. Nice inning from Kintzler. I wonder if Braun's neck is still bugging him? He doesn't look himself lately. Everyone will look better when Aramis and Hart get back.

I really question the defensive indifference, does the offense really get a hit more often due to players covering the bases than the average throw out percentage?

Some follow up, the league SB% is 73%, so does the batter raise his average by 270 points when a runner is going? I think not.

Wow, good thread for the game, just caught the last few pages.

FVBrewerfan...... +1 YB comment

YB..........+1 scored a 4 pointer

Aoki.........+1 for being awesome

Bullpen......+1 for not blowing it

Brewers......+2? for having a winning streak

Hoping we can nail down another one tomorrow!

I really question the defensive indifference, does the offense really get a hit more often due to players covering the bases than the average throw out percentage?

Some follow up, the league SB% is 73%, so does the batter raise his average by 270 points when a runner is going? I think not.

They are probably not even going to try to steal if being held in that situation, are they?

Catching up...it sure was nice to see a burst of offense, even if it meant getting home closer to 1:00 AM. I shared everyone's worry about the bullpen, but they held it together enough.

There was quite a bit of orange in the stands this game, and a few instances of "Let's go Giants" chants.

Also, welcome, Mac, and kudos to you and your savvy kids.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived