Brewer Fanatic

Perfect Game Draft Coverage

Gotta say thanks to TheCrew07 for all the work compiling and posting on not only existing minor league players but also gearing up info for the draft. (of course Colby as well). I may have disagreements with TheCrew07 on some org issues but I do appreciate the knowledge and effort regarding the prospects. :) Baseball prospect info is so fragmented and sometimes scarce it makes my interest in it much easier to know someone compiles and sifts through so much and summarizes or posts links to interesting stuff on this site.

Thanks for the kind words.

Please don't think I take any disagreements about basically anything said on any of the forums personally, my anti-establishment rants (I'm not sure that's even the right way to phrase it) regarding the Front Office have for the most part run contrary to the flow of the site, especially in regards to the high profile pitching trades. I would hope others don't take my comments personally either as I'm more caught up in the concept being discussed than who actually posted the idea.

In the end we're all here for the same reason. :)

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

One final pimp of PG's draft page which is extremely organized and a great resource for later this evening.

PG's Draft Site

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Gotta say thanks to TheCrew07 for all the work compiling and posting on not only existing minor league players but also gearing up info for the draft. (of course Colby as well). I may have disagreements with TheCrew07 on some org issues but I do appreciate the knowledge and effort regarding the prospects. :) Baseball prospect info is so fragmented and sometimes scarce it makes my interest in it much easier to know someone compiles and sifts through so much and summarizes or posts links to interesting stuff on this site.

Hear hear. Tireless efforts, day in & day out.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived