Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-13 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cardinals (Wainwright), 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-0; scoreless inning streak now 25]

This team is just not good. Right now, they are probably one of the 3 or 4 worst teams in the NL.

More like one of the 3 or 4 worst teams in baseball.

This is probably the season the team needed to have to tell Mark A that he needs to start retooling the team. Hopefully Gallardo, Weeks, Hart, and Ramirez are traded during the deadline this year. That should bring in some more talent and put the Brewers back into a window of 2015-however long the window will be open again. Plus hopefully this season gives the Brewers a top 5 draft pick for next year.

Nah he'll just see it as an opportunity to go all in, he'll sign KRod and trade Coulter and Roache for Lyle Overbay.

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't been following the team that closely over the last week or so, can someone explain to me WHY BLAKE LALLI IS STARTING AT 1B??? He is a catcher with a career .680 OPS at AAA. He's not even an AAAA player.

I laughed when Brian and Bill wondered aloud earlier if they were going to pitch around Lalli to get to Yo. Why would they?

I haven't been following the team that closely over the last week or so, can someone explain to me WHY BLAKE LALLI IS STARTING AT 1B??? He is a catcher with a career .680 OPS at AAA. He's not even an AAAA player.

I laughed when Brian and Bill wondered aloud earlier if they were going to pitch around Lalli to get to Yo. Why would they?

This team is just not good. Right now, they are probably one of the 3 or 4 worst teams in the NL.

I would be happy to wager something that the Brewers won't finish with one of the 4 worst records but I am almost certain you are just venting.

I think we see Loshe move into the #1 role by May.

It also look like Braun is looklmg like to do to much at the Plate he looks off.

I know they have had plenty of Injuries but this team is not looking good at this point.

This might not be popular but Yo is not a #1 starter but more like a solid #2

I think we see Loshe move into the #1 role by May.

They have 5 starters who will all, barring injury, start basically the same number of games. Aside from lining them up at the beginning of the season, I don't see how an imaginary hierarchy makes any difference

Add the Wendy's commercials to the list of things I'm beginning to strongly dislike along with the FSN Girls and the way this team has "played" so far this season.

You're already my web friend, would you also like to be my taste bud?

I would be happy to wager something that the Brewers won't finish with one of the 4 worst records but I am almost certain you are just venting.

At the moment I would agree that they are one of the worst teams in baseball. However, I highly doubt that they end up finishing near the bottom. While I no longer expect them to finish 2nd, I still expect them to finish 3rd in the division. The offense will be fine when Aramis and Hart return. Most lineups look like junk when two of the top three hitters are missing. Hell you could even argue that all three of our top hitters are missing. Braun certainly hasn't been himself. It's like Braun is still in hibernation.

Reading comprehension is always fun. Right now, as in not September.

Archived