Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-12 Brewers (Lohse) at Cardinals (Miller), 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-0]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Hit?

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

and as I hit submit Seggy singles to LC, guess I need to visit the IG thread more often.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Weeks couldn't look worse at the plate right now.

He looks so uncomfortable in the #4 spot in the lineup. He was hitting fairly well when he was batting 2nd in the lineup. It seems as though Rickie is trying to drive anything and everything in the #4 spot.

Archived