Brewer Fanatic

Loe DFA'd by Seattle, claimed by Cubs

BRING HIM BACK

please dont

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

They DFA'd him because of how incredibly deep their bullpen is not so much because of his performance on the season which obviously was bad as well.

If only Brewers management was capable of building a deep bullpen then.

I hear ya there. Most teams develop their own bullpen arms to go with a few FA retreads, we seem completely incapable of developing RP.

They DFA'd him because of how incredibly deep their bullpen is not so much because of his performance on the season which obviously was bad as well.

Haha, yeah they are so deep they had no room for a guy who has given up 6 hr in 6 ip and has a .367 BA against. If only they had room to fit him in somewhere.......

At first I was thinking he would be a good pickup for the league minimum.

Then I looked up his stats for the past two years.

6 HR in 6.2 innings. He'd fit right in with the Brewers pen.

I'm half anticipating someone on here saying "small sample size" !

At first I was thinking he would be a good pickup for the league minimum.

Then I looked up his stats for the past two years.

6 HR in 6.2 innings. He'd fit right in with the Brewers pen.

I'm half anticipating someone on here saying "small sample size" !

Didn't bother saying it since ti was so obvious. Judging someone off of 6 innings is just foolish.

Didn't bother saying it since ti was so obvious. Judging someone off of 6 innings is just foolish.

I think assuming he was judged off 6 innings is off base. He was being judged off what he did in the past as well as the appearance that little has changed.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I think assuming he was judged off 6 innings is off base. He was being judged off what he did in the past as well as the appearance that little has changed.

I don't disagree at all, but citing that 6 innings is useless. It really has nothing to do with him being DFA'd. They have an extremely deep bullpen and he was the last guy in line. Don't try to compare this to say Loe on the Brewers last year when we had worse relievers. The Mariners have a deep bullpen with a bunch of arms ready for the majors, it is a completely different situation.

Archived