Brewer Fanatic

Special Ticket Offer for 2013

Buckhunts

Hey Everyone,

Once again, the Milwaukee Brewers have made a special ticket offer available to all Brewerfan.net members for the 2013 season. The link and password is the same as last year:

http://www.brewers.com/corporate

Password: brewerfan

Please feel free to check this link throughout the season for special ticket offers as we will be updating it throughout the year. Also, back for 2013 is the Special Events page, http://www.brewers.com/specialevents. There you can find various offers we have for 2013 such as Educator Days, Law Enforcement Night and Halfway to St. Patrick's Day. All of the events include some sort of savings on the tickets and some will even include a special promotional item.

If ther are any question, please feel free to contact me at jake.mentch@brewers.com. Thanks everyone.

Yay! I'm not a teacher, but I know a lot of teachers, not all of whom knew about the Educator Days last year until I shared that special events page with them. I'm pretty sure that alone generated some sales. Thanks again for thinking of us, Jake.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 3 weeks later...
Yay! I'm not a teacher, but I know a lot of teachers, not all of whom knew about the Educator Days last year until I shared that special events page with them. I'm pretty sure that alone generated some sales. Thanks again for thinking of us, Jake.

Where do you see/find info on educator days?

• 2 months later...
Any August dates going to be added beyond the 3 Friday games?
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived