Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-09 Brewers (Peralta) at Cubs (Wood), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-3. Yes, bullpen.]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't mind having Prince Fielder on the team right about now.

Ya, seems like a long time since Prince Fielder left Milwaukee.

Ah, the good old days, when we had Prince batting 4th every single game, year after year.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I wouldn't mind having a first baseman on the team right now.

Then there is that...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Ryan Braun batting .500 on the season, and we're 2-6.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I wouldn't mind having a first baseman on the team right now.

And a third basemen.

ok, since we are airing our wishlists, I'd like to add a Manager and a bull pen to my want list... Throw in a new GM while we are at it.

This is depressing. Spend all winter long looking forward to the season and we get this cluster(4 letter word)!!

Depressing.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2741/insanityo.png

http://thecloserreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/john-axford-103011.jpg

I am starting to think the true insanity is my willingness to spend 3+ hours watching this every night.

Well at least Segura and Peralta gave nice efforts tonight.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I refuse to blame Axford personally, the problem is we have someone calling the shots that can't see the writing on the wall. Axford does not want to suck, but our manager needs to not give him the opportunity right now to suck in "game on the line" situations.

He should be nowhere near the mound in a game like this. So let me get this straight, he is demoted from closer, but is now our 8th inning man?

lol

Good stuff.

Comparing the trajectories of the weather in these parts on the one hand and the Brewers season on the other, it's entirely possible that if there is a summer this year, there won't be much in the way of a meaningful Brewers season left to cheer for by the time it arrives.

Yay, optimism.

Archived