Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-09 Brewers (Peralta) at Cubs (Wood), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-3. Yes, bullpen.]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wily is on tonight. Overall good command, and has varied the speed and movement on his two-seamer all night. I realize it is the Cubs and a tough night for hitters, but very encouraging nevertheless.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Seems pretty dumb not to let Peralta finish that inning. Pitch count wasn't high, he carved up the Cubs' lineup and Gonzalez is awful.

I disagree. His location was definitely slipping and he hadn't looked good at all vs lefties. Right decision, poor result followed by poor decision with good results with Axford.

Seems pretty dumb not to let Peralta finish that inning. Pitch count wasn't high, he carved up the Cubs' lineup and Gonzalez is awful.

I disagree. His location was definitely slipping and he hadn't looked good at all vs lefties. Right decision, poor result followed by poor decision with good results with Axford.

Yeah Wily looked horrible against Castro.

Yeah Wily looked horrible against Castro.

No kidding. He was filthy against Castro. He should've been left in.

Archived