Brewer Fanatic

SOLD can delete thread

Lilrebel724

Looking to sell this jersey to fund another purchase. Asking $500. A little more than I paid but still a fair price IMO.

I was happy to see a new stand dedicated to game worn/used merch.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Lilrebel724/Game%20Worn%20Jerseys/20130407_120610.jpg

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Lilrebel724/Game%20Worn%20Jerseys/20130407_120634.jpg

I paid a little more than I normally would have for a gamer. I paid $400 for it. They wanted $500 for a Ramirez that was still there. All the others were minor leaguers and I saw an Iorg but I didn't look at those prices. Luckily I had funds from some jerseys I just sold.

Lol turbo. I somehow got into collecting game used jerseys along with my bobblehead addiction. I have mostly hockey but this was one of those time I felt that if I don't get it now I will regret it forever moments.

If I remember right the team store wanted $300 for a replica of that jersey so to me $100 more for one off the players back is worth it.

That's the right attitude. My wife bought me a game used from the 2011 NLDS Hart for my birthday last year. My favorite piece of memorabilia.

That Segura, being a one off well always have value, especially if he pans out.

Nice get.

• 2 months later...
If I were to pick a single jersey to own, that would be it! Whatever you want to buy, and sell this to fund it must be something VERY cool.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived