Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-07 Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-7, 11 innings]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a classless slide by Parra. There is nothing that can come from that but an injury to Segura. He didn't even stop to pay some respect to Segura injured on the ground. I have a new player to hate.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Community Moderator
What a classless slide by Parra. There is nothing that can come from that but an injury to Segura. He didn't even stop to pay some respect to Segura injured on the ground. I have a new player to hate.

My thoughts exactly. I can't believe Segura is staying in this game, wow.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Looks okay but Gallardo looked okay too when he tore his ACL (not suggesting that happened but not getting my hopes up yet.)

It was bone to bone. Probably will be a bruise but doesn't seem to be anything more than that. Although I remember Gomez being out for a while with a bruise.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/713803/NONONOOO.gif

My thoughts exactly. I can't believe Segura is staying in this game, wow.

Him jogging away so quickly & callously shows his intent was to hurt Jean. What a piece of crap.

I never say or think this, but I'd genuinely like to see Yo offer up a fastball right into his ribs.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Here's a crappy cell phone pic of the uniform logan.

http://i.imgur.com/b1wy2HG.jpg

Thank you for laying down your money just do I could see the uniforms.

I am really sad to say it but I am sick to my stomach over this first week of the season. Yuni getting innings in the field let alone at 1B in back to back games just killed any enthusiasm I have for going out of my way to watch the game. I am sitting at the computer desk with the TV on but would rather watch whatever TV show is on instead of turning on the Brewers game.

I love the Brewers but Yuni at 1B is wrong for an inning let alone back to back starts.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I don't know if that was dirty, but it was unneccesary in my book, at least in terms of aggressivness. I don't blame Yuni at all. He pretty much had to throw it where he threw it to be sure of getting an out. Yes, he would have been better not bobbling it, but it's hard to fault a guy for not being perfect defensively or we'd have to fault every player on the roster.

Archived