Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-06 Diamondbacks (Corbin) at Brewers (Fiers), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-2]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just once I'd like to see this team start out hot. Is that too much to ask??
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Yuni stretched too early, he is so worthless.

Not only that but his foot was on the middle of the base instead of the corner and it still looked like it went under his glove instead of wide of his glove, so he had an opportunity to catch it and didn't.

I've always been a big Doug Melvin fan, but really, deciding Yuni and AGon are better as 1B, then asking Davis to take a couple innings in Spring Training to learn 1B? Neither of the old fat guys had ever played 1B, so why did they assume they could? The message is conservative: we'll go with bad players rather than take a risk with youth. It's a loser mentality and one that will get Melvin fired.

I am trying to remain positive.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I've always been a big Doug Melvin fan, but really, deciding Yuni and AGon are better as 1B, then asking Davis to take a couple innings in Spring Training to learn 1B? Neither of the old fat guys had ever played 1B, so why did they assume they could? The message is conservative: we'll go with bad players rather than take a risk with youth. It's a loser mentality and one that will get Melvin fired.

Better idea, actually get a freaking 1B on the roster. Could giving Morris a shot at playing first have ended up any worse than what we have seen through these first 5 games?

Why was Rick Kranitz brought back this year? Does he have any redeeming value whatsoever?

His pitching staff was 2nd worst in MLB in 2008 and worst in MLB in 2009 in Baltimore. I know it's a little early to be scapegoating guys, but I'm not sure he belonged back in the first place.

They tried him there in the instructional league, he apparently couldn't handle it.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived