Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-06 Diamondbacks (Corbin) at Brewers (Fiers), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-2]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no reason to have Betancourt on this team. He is a terrible-defending version of Alex Gonzalez, and with the way Alex Gonzalez hits... we only need one Alex Gonzalez.

I would much rather take a chance this with Hunter Morris despite his rough spring until Hart returns.

These FSN girls creep me out. For some reason these spots remind me of the dating hotline commercials you see late at night. "Call now for just $3.99 per minute, beautiful single ladies are waiting for YOU."

These FSN girls creep me out. For some reason these spots remind me of the dating hotline commercials you see late at night. "Call now for just $3.99 per minute, beautiful single ladies are waiting for YOU."

Great now every time they come on I'm going to see that WeAre18.com "Come play with us" commercial that always airs on Comedy Central late at night. :laughing

All of the RSNs seem to have them now and none of them seem to have normal names. Chyna,Sage and someone else I think.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

All of the RSNs seem to have them now and none of them seem to have normal names. Chyna,Sage and someone else I think.

Bishara.

Fox Sports North was one of the first to get them. Jenny and Paige, Paige was hot but left, now they replaced her with two more though I don't know their names and Jenny is still there.

Can't be to surprised. There is a reason why everyone picked us from 3rd to last this year. Ton of question marks in the rotation, any sort of injury to the line up and we would be in trouble. Granted its still opening week but man this is hard to watch already.

Archived