Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-05 Diamondbacks (Miley) at Brewers (Lohse), 7:10 PM CDT [Lohse's Brewers Debut; Brewers lose, 3-1]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was awesome watching Yuni just stand there. I can't believe Melvin signed this clown again. That alone should be a fireable offense.

It's half that, and half the stupidity of playing guys like him and Gonzalez at 1B who have no business there. Although I doubt Gonzalez just stands there on that one, but still would rather have an actual 1B on the roster.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

It was awesome watching Yuni just stand there. I can't believe Melvin signed this clown again. That alone should be a fireable offense.

It's half that, and half the stupidity of playing guys like him and Gonzalez at 1B who have no business there. Although I doubt Gonzalez just stands there on that one, but still would rather have an actual 1B on the roster.

It's first base. It's an infield position. It is not rocket science. A guy should damn well know, from having played ON THE INFIELD for 20 years what he needs to do at each position on a given play. I am sure Gonzalez does. Yuni, on the other hand...

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

It's really hard to have faith in baseball fans so much of the time.

Twitter poll...what is the most important thing Kyle Lohse can provide for the Brewers?

52% - Leadership

39% - Innings

9% - Wins

Cliche cliche cliche. What percentage of baseball fans buy into every regurgitated cliche spewed for years and year? If we just wanted someone to chew up innings and be a leader, we may as well have brought back Jeff Suppan for much, much less money.

I don't care whatsoever about Lohse's clubhouse presence. I don't want an "inning eater". I want him to come into games, pitch really well, and have his pitching really well lead to wins. 9% think him winning games is the most important thing he can do. Next to "leadership" and "innings". Seriously?

Much better from Davis, first 2 ABs he was pressing and swinging at bad pitches

He still looked a bit twitchy, but I agree. Nice to see him able to hold back... good in-game progress.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Honestly, do we really need the constant scoreboard on the bottom of the screen? How about twice an hour or something? It's just annoying when it's constant.

I need to know who had every assist across the entire NHL

Archived