Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-03 Rockies (Nicasio) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-3]

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? 44% are excited to see Mike Fiers?

How did Wes Obermueller do?

Maybe it's limited ot just our homegrown minor leaguers, so I'll choose Figaro. Then Hellweg or Burgos. I cringe when Fiers is mentioned.

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

I didn't see the poll but I'm very excited to see Fiers pitch. I'm fascinated by pitchers like him. Like a much better version of David Bush.

Hey, hey, hey...

I loved Dave Bush and I really did think that he would be the first Brewer I would see to throw a no-hitter. When he was on, he was on.

How about Aramis at 1B, and Alex Gonzalez at 3B? Or at least play Aramis deeper at 3rd!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding...

No, that actually makes a lot more sense them playing a SS at 1B... EVER. Someone needs to email Melvin the defensive spectrum.

Weeks is hitting. A Ram is hitting early in the season. If our pitching is even decent, we'll be ok.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I didn't see the poll but I'm very excited to see Fiers pitch. I'm fascinated by pitchers like him. Like a much better version of David Bush.

Hey, hey, hey...

I loved Dave Bush and I really did think that he would be the first Brewer I would see to throw a no-hitter. When he was on, he was on.

I liked Bush too. Plus, this game was one of my top 3 baseball game memories: http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/MIL/MIL200810040.shtml

Formerly Andersoc420

Come on, Brauny. Bomb into the left field seats!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I'll take a RBI double! Yes!!!!

I just don't have it in me to get all worked up about the prospect of the Brewers going 1-2 to a below average team at home to open the season. It happens all the time. Just try and enjoy the possibility of a potential comeback.

Dave Bush was one of those guys who you'd root for and who could be really good and then he'd just flip those frisbees up there and take your soul. It was almost like a viewer at home could see the homer coming even before the hitter could.

Archived