Brewer Fanatic

Front Row Andy/Amy and waving fans

turnbow59
from what I've seen of pictures and stuff, it doesn't appear that they're hard up for cash. Wouldn't doubt if there is a nanny involved to watch the kids when she goes to games.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Anyway, I don't mind a little eye candy, but she does flaunt it, and I don't understand how someone with little kids can spend that much time away from the family alone. Just seems odd to me.

This is my biggest issue with Front Row Amy and I am a 30 year old guy. Hot chick for sure but I heard she lives in Oshkosh, which isn't exactly Wauwatosa or even Delafield, so that means to be there by first pitch she is leaving at 5ish and not getting home until after 11. Seems like a huge chunk of your kids lives are being missed.

She goes to about 40 games a year, not all of them. She's with them every other day of the year. I really don't see an issue with that at all. Pretty sure she's home with them all the time other then when she goes to games based on what I've read, so I don't really see why it's a big deal.

Do you have kids? Just curious.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I'm pretty much indifferent but in regards to Amy but there are too many assumptions here and filling in of the blanks without any evidence to back it up. On both sides. Unless some people here know her personally and I missed that.

I am away from home for the entire evening about 20x a summer/fall for softball, 10x for Brewer games, 7x for Badger football, none of which my wife or kids attend with me. Both my kids are under 4 so their bedtime is earlier than most of my softball games completion so my wife rarely brings them out. Getting to 40 nights out over 6 months doesn't really take much. The sporting events are on top of work dinners, dinner with friends in town, etc.

I was getting annoyed by the waving, dancing guys that were visible behind every right-handed batter via the 1st base line camera.

I agree. Viewers want to watch baseball, not drunk people acting stupidly. Ahh, the old finger up the nose? Brilliant! ...ugh

What's wrong with our country when our women don't know their place. Which is obviously barefoot, Pregnant and in the kitchen......

Not sure if this is directed at a comment by anyone in particular. However, when I stated that she must have a pretty understanding husband, it really wasn't based on her being a woman. If I came home one day, kids or no kids, and told my wife that I purchased a single seat 40 game plan for the Brewers my wife probably would not be very happy about that and would wonder if I was going through some sort of personal crisis.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If I came home one day, kids or no kids, and told my wife that I purchased a single seat 40 game plan for the Brewers my wife probably would not be very happy about that and would wonder if I was going through some sort of personal crisis.

I'm guessing she probably discussed it with him before doing it. Maybe he's not much of a baseball fan and said, "You go by yourself". Who knows?

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

What's wrong with our country when our women don't know their place. Which is obviously barefoot, Pregnant and in the kitchen......

Not sure if this is directed at a comment by anyone in particular. However, when I stated that she must have a pretty understanding husband, it really wasn't based on her being a woman. If I came home one day, kids or no kids, and told my wife that I purchased a single seat 40 game plan for the Brewers my wife probably would not be very happy about that and would wonder if I was going through some sort of personal crisis.

Not to mention, a good parent wouldn't do that to begin with. Not passing judgement on those who don't spend time with their kids, but that time with them is not time you can ever get back.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Your wife could just turn on the brewers game on tv and see your not cheating on her

I have no problem with Front Row Amy. She appears to be watching the game. I do get annoyed at all the chuckleheads waving with their phone in their ear. You don't need to make a fool of yourself to be seen. Your friend already saw you or they wouldn't have called. Now please sit down.

The only thing I'll add about front row Amy, and this may sound a bit judgemental, but......my understanding is that she lives in Oshkosh and is married with kids (younger kids if I'm not mistaken), but she goes to all of these games by herself. That is quite the understanding husband she has.

I think that's called a sugar daddy.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Archived