Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-02 Rockies (De La Rosa) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-4; 162-0 dream shattered yet again]

well thats... interesting. I guess I hadn't noticed him until tonight!

Nor did I, but then again, he doesn't have a huge rack. :laughing

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know what's up with the Front Row Amy impersonator?

Check him out on twitter @FrontRowAndy. He originally did it as a joke, but apparently Front Row Amy enjoys it.

I'm glad he's back this season. His impersonation (beyond the costume) is really good.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I take it back. He does have a huge rack. Amazing what how you can simulate cleavage with chest hair.

Excuse me while I toss my dinner, lol.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I went to High School with Front Row Andy. He's an actor and comedian who did it as a stunt last year and got a lot of attention. He has some pictures up on his facebook with Front Row Amy. He's a very talented actor.

I went to high school with a "Pawn Stars" regular and the guy that was in the Jeep Commercial singing "Rock Me Gently" with a bunch of animals. One of his many commercials, actually.

Paul Bartholomew

Amy's ok in my book. I admire her loyalty to the team.

Anyone know what's up with the Front Row Amy impersonator?

Check him out on twitter @FrontRowAndy. He originally did it as a joke, but apparently Front Row Amy enjoys it.

I'm glad he's back this season. His impersonation (beyond the costume) is really good.

Yeah, it's pretty funny. Spot on for the most part.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

LOL @ Brandon Jennings being "a rising star". As long as he doesn't shoot the ball.

I wish they'd both just go away I can't decide which is more annoying. Her i guess cause he's a spoof.

A M E N !

She is definitely an attention seeker... There are always plenty of guys to feed her ego, and that is what she enjoys.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yeah, she wasn't out looking to get all this attention. People watching the games gave her the nickname, and then the guys on 1250 are who really escalated things by creepily fawning over her. It's great how loyal and dedicated she is. I don't have issues with people who love the Brewers.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Yeah, she wasn't out looking to get all this attention. People watching the games gave her the nickname, and then the guys on 1250 are who really escalated things by creepily fawning over her. It's great how loyal and dedicated she is. I don't have issues with people who love the Brewers.

She may have not been looking for it to begin with, but now that she has it, she tries pretty hard to have people fawn all over her... I've seen her at T-Rats games too, and she LOVES the attention.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

She may have not been looking for it to begin with, but now that she has it, she tries pretty hard to have people fawn all over her... I've seen her at T-Rats games too, and she LOVES the attention.

And didn't she have a website w pics right away! Can't call that not out to get attention

So, she's a typical woman. :laughing

I am getting more and more excited about Jean Segura. The guy hits the ball to all fields. If he can work on upping his OBP some, man, we've really got something with him.

I really liked JJ Hardy, especially his ability to hit the long ball, but this is the most excited I've been about a Brewer shortstop since Robin Yount. More than Alcides Escobar.

Star in the making.

Not only does she have pictures, if you look up her facebook page, it's quite clear that she likes the attention and loves showing off her "assets".

Not blaming her, and nobody really knows if she did it on purpose or not (though sitting where she does, with the shirts that she wears, you'd have to know that people will notice you), but once she got "popular", she's taken full advantage and pretty clearly loves the attention she's getting from guys. Wonder if she's hoping for some sort of modeling or endorsement deal or something?

I was really hoping Davis would get a hit there. Been up in 2 big spots now and come up empty. Be nice to get that first hit out of the way. Also...getting really tired of Rockies leadoff guys getting on base. And then a sac bunt goes for a hit. Ball hasn't gone more than 10 feet this inning and we're in big trouble.

Whoa, Yu not only has a no no, it's a perfect game, no? No walks. I didn't look to see if he's hit anybody...

12 K's, too.

Well, it is Houston though...

True. And just look at her scorekeep every pitch.... she's a REAL fan and thats what counts

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived