Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-02 Rockies (De La Rosa) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-4; 162-0 dream shattered yet again]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Ram apparently forgot he's supposed to be cold to start the season.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Use the Force, Luc.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

This is so neat! I love being able to watch the games and chat with you guys. I always felt like an outsider last year.

Welcome aboard man...

:)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

thanks turborickey. Last year I'd read the chat, and try to figure out what the hell was going on from that, and ESPN's gamecast. It was a sad time. Now that I have this....they'll have to pry my Roku remote from my cold dead hands before I give it up. I like it so much, I'm adding the Milb.com so I can watch the Nashville Sound, too.

Gogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Carlos can just fly.

Come on, Jean. Pick him up.

I am VERY much looking forward to seeing this lineup once Corey Hart gets back.

Our eventual lineup:

1. Nori Aoki

2. Rickie Weeks

3. Ryan Braun

4. Aramis Ramirez

5. Corey Hart

6. Jonathan Lucroy

7. Jean Segura

8. Carlos Gomez

9. pitcher

There's not a better lineup in the National League

Marco goes Polo on that pitch! 2-1 Crew!!!!

Our eventual lineup:

1. Nori Aoki

2. Rickie Weeks

3. Ryan Braun

4. Aramis Ramirez

5. Corey Hart

6. Jonathan Lucroy

7. Jean Segura

8. Carlos Gomez

9. pitcher

Gomez will hit in front of Segura, but yes I love that lineup.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Our eventual lineup:

1. Nori Aoki

2. Rickie Weeks

3. Ryan Braun

4. Aramis Ramirez

5. Corey Hart

6. Jonathan Lucroy

7. Jean Segura

8. Carlos Gomez

9. pitcher

Gomez will hit in front of Segura, but yes I love that lineup.

I like that we basically have a couple other "leadoff guys" at the bottom of the order. Guys that can just fly, will have good power, and improving OBP. It could make for some just huge innings started before Brauny and A Ram even get up. There could be a lot of guys on those bases. Ryan and Aramis were the best 1-2 punch for RBI in the NL last year, and they could be even better this year.

Archived