Brewer Fanatic

looking for an opening day magnet schedule

TURBO

turbo--I have the JSonline schedule poster from Sunday if you come across an extra opening day magnet otherwise I would be looking to pick up a magnet as well. I actually am looking for last year's as well, since mine was eaten by the new dog last winter if any has an old one laying around.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

I have secured a magnet schedule from a board member, would you be interested in a 2013 Timber Rattlers magnet schedule for the schedule poster?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Hey, was it just me, or was the schedule magnet that was given away on Monday identical to the one given away on the last homestand of last year? In past years they we distinctly different, but I swear the one I got on Monday is the same one I got at the end of last year.

My wife entered the game on Monday through one of the club entrances and evidently didn't get a magnet schedule... I don't really care since I don't collect them anyways, but I thought it a little weird. Did anyone else run into that?

Hey, was it just me, or was the schedule magnet that was given away on Monday identical to the one given away on the last homestand of last year? In past years they we distinctly different, but I swear the one I got on Monday is the same one I got at the end of last year.

Nope. slightly different...

2013 Opening Day Magnet Schedule:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/2013-Milwaukee-Brewers-Kitchen-Magnet-Schedule-SGA-4-1-13-Opening-Day-Rare-/00/s/NzIwWDk2MA==/z/PLkAAOxyyF5RWdiM/$T2eC16FHJHwE9n8igtRQBRWdiLrhc!~~60_57.JPG

2012 - 2013 Magnet Schedule:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Milwaukee-Brewers-2013-Magnet-Schedule-Miller-Park-/00/s/MTA0OFgxNTQ2/z/uVEAAOxyaTxRWiAb/$T2eC16d,!y0E9s2S7)SLBRWi!bLhS!~~60_57.JPG

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I thought something was odd. It appears that we were given leftovers from last year. When we got home, I compared the two and couldn't see any discernible difference.

So, after everyone else on here who is looking for an Opening Day magnet gets theirs, put me next on the list for one.

So I went to Tuesdays game and they had a stack of them near the exit with a "blue haired" female security guard. I inquired his many I could take, and she told me as many as I wanted. Not to be greedy I snatched 5, and a couple of towels they had there too. So I have extras if anyone needs them, otherwise I'm sure you can find them over the next few games if you're going to be at the park.

Archived