Brewer Fanatic

2013-04-01 Rockies (Chacin) at Brewers (Gallardo), 1:10 PM CDT [OPENING DAY! Brewers win, 5-4, 10 innings]

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/rockies.png[/logo][game-info][h1]April 01 | 1:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Rockies (0-0) | Brewers (0-0)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/rockies/chacin-01.jpghttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2013/pitchers/brewers/gallardo-01.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][h2]0-0, -.-- ERA, -.-- WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Chacin was out from early May to late in August with a nerve injury in the right side of his chest, but finished strong and efficiently when he returned. His Spring Training numbers were not good, but he was intentionally being predictable.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][h2]0-0, -.-- ERA, -.-- WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Padres | Game Log[/h3][h3]Gallardo makes his fourth straight Opening Day start seeking his first Opening Day win; in fact, the Brewers are 0-3 in those games, including a 2010 loss to the Rockies. He's aiming for a fourth straight 200-strikeout season.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. CF Dexter Fowler
  2. 2B Josh Rutledge
  3. LF Carlos Gonzalez
  4. SS Troy Tulowitzki
  5. RF Michael Cuddyer
  6. 1B Todd Helton
  7. C Wilin Rosario
  8. 3B Chris Nelson
  9. RHP Jhoulys Chacin

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. RF Norichika Aoki
  2. 2B Rickie Weeks
  3. LF Ryan Braun
  4. 3B Aramis Ramirez
  5. C Jonathan Lucroy
  6. 1B Alex Gonzalez
  7. CF Carlos Gomez
  8. SS Jean Segura
  9. RHP Yovani Gallardo

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like we should set-up some sort of the system like report cards have where there are very generic responses to most situations at the drop of a button. (i.e.-Is an asset to the class) This would help the amount of time that it would take for everyone to complain about the lineup, BP moves, Braun cheating, etc.

It's good to be back. Go local sports team.

first IGT post of the year! And we're still 3 hours away!

Have to work, though, so won't see it until I get home. I plan on sequestering myself in my classroom today and forcing no internet access, too.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I can't wait to see the lineup as soon as Hart is back. I expect a good amount of runs to be scored by the Brewers this year.

definately not worried about the offense. we should be golden there.(knocks on wood)

told my professor I was going out of town so i get to miss my quiz today and instead get to watch the brew crew!

Happy Opening Day! Im a bit bummed I will be missing Opening Day for the first time since 2006, but with Easter yesterday and flights super expensive I decided to come up this weekend instead. Plus its a little more 2 year old friendly after opening day. Go Crew!!
Formerly AirShuttle6104

With Gallardo on the mound, you have to like the Brewers chances today. Same when Lohse is on the mound (Friday is his first start, right?). The other starters are much more of a grab bag....

Go Brewers! Let's start the season with a high note!

Community Moderator
Happy Opening Day everyone! I'll be watching and on bf.net from my office in Miami. All of you that have the day off need to drink some beer for those of us stuck working. Only a little over 2 hours to go!!!

Go Brewers!

I'd rather Segura not be hitting in the 8 slot again. Put Gonzalez or Gomez there. That said, I'm psyched about the new season. Hopefully Yo is sharp this afternoon

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Archived