May 30 - (Home) Airport Lounge - 6:30

June 6 - (Away) Club Carnival - 7:30

June 13 - (Home) Dysfunctionals/Monkey Bar - 8:30

June 20 - (Home) White House - 7:30

[PPD] June 27 - (Away) Bang! - 8:30

July 11 - (Away) Airport Lounge - 7:30

July 18 - (Home) Club Carnival - 8:30

July 25 - (Away) Dysfunctionals/Monkey Bar - 6:30

NOTE: The schedule skips the week of July 4th since Independence Day falls on Thursday ... no game that week.

Home = Third Base Bench

For good measure, below is the official schedule from the rec department. Should be the same if I didn't make any errors.

PDF: http://www.milwaukeerecreation.net/adult-sports/softball/schedules/mens/MS-385.pdf

** MAKE-UP DATE **

Aug 1 - (Away) Bang! - 7:15 (same field ... odd time due to squeezing in four games ... link)

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, is the late start comment a joke back at me? I feel like it might be....

The programmer in me reads Bang! as bang bang ... !! ... double negative ... so I think I'll refer to them as True. Maybe instead of a bunch of dudes sponsored by a bar, they'll be a team of nerdy hackers from Red Prairie?

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Good to know, where'd you see that? Since it was an 8:30 game that was cancelled, I don't know why the makeup game wouldn't be 8:30 (or 8:15) ... that's strange.

We do play at 7:15 and it makes sense.

They have 4 games to make up in the span of a normal 3 game span. So they bump up the times by 15 minutes each and add the fourth game at 9:15. This makes the schedule:

CC vs White House 6:15

AL vs MB 7:15

Bang vs Brewerfan 8:15

Bang vs White House 9:15

But then White House would play a game, wait two hours, and then play their second game. So instead they took the 6:15 game and made that the 9:15 game while bumping up everyone else. That way Bang and White House both have back to back games. That was why our 8:30 game is being made up at 7:15.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived