Brewer Fanatic

Wow

Hoops03

I never figured out why someone would want to buy a complete set of the Brewers bobbleheads. The chase is part of the fun of collecting anything. There really isn't any motivation to keep collecting if its all at your disposal at once. Even if this collection seemed reasonably priced I wouldn't find it very enjoyable to just buy up everything in site just because I had the money to do so.

I have to agree--I've been collecting for four years now (which still makes me a toddler in this world), but 350 bobbles later, I've enjoyed every minute of chasing down every bobble in my collection. I'd argue that besides finding a snipe on the bay or CL, or learning about new bobbles that I previously didn't know existed, the chase and the anticipation of that next piece is the best part of the hobby.

Archived