Brewer Fanatic

Uniform Changes for 2013

..the Brewers have way too many uniforms.

I've seen this from other posters too. Why? More uniforms mean more merchandise to sell and more money for the team. The Brewers "standard" uni's are dull, lifeless, corporate, and totally blah. I like the variations and I'm really digging the You-niforms.

..the Brewers have way too many uniforms.

I've seen this from other posters too. Why? More uniforms mean more merchandise to sell and more money for the team. The Brewers "standard" uni's are dull, lifeless, corporate, and totally blah. I like the variations and I'm really digging the You-niforms.

I still think that the team will unveil new uniforms and a new logo for next season. We've had our current ones for awhile now.

They should just go back to the retro 1982 ball and glove logo full time and call it quits. That's the best MLB uniform of all time. Hands down. Plus more Brewers fans buy that one than the new one anyways.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

They should just go back to the retro 1982 ball and glove logo full time and call it quits. That's the best MLB uniform of all time. Hands down. Plus more Brewers fans buy that one than the new one anyways.

This. Look in the stands and see what 80% of people are wearing. Brewers FO should listen to their fans. I honestly don't see why they don't given the passion most have for ball and glove and the relative lack thereof for any other uniform in Brewer history.

This. Look in the stands and see what 80% of people are wearing. Brewers FO should listen to their fans. I honestly don't see why they don't given the passion most have for ball and glove and the relative lack thereof for any other uniform in Brewer history.

I kind of think that is the appeal of the ball and glove logo. If it were the official logo again the cool factor wouldn't be there. You can still buy that unofficial logo on official merchandise so I don't think there is much motivation for them to change it back. It's smart marketing if you ask me. It maximizes profits from both logos.

I kind of think that is the appeal of the ball and glove logo. If it were the official logo again the cool factor wouldn't be there. You can still buy that unofficial logo on official merchandise so I don't think there is much motivation for them to change it back. It's smart marketing if you ask me. It maximizes profits from both logos.

This is the absolute truth and the true reason for not going back to ball and glove full time. However, while it does maximize profits, it also creates a marketing conundrum as the Brewers are more known for an unofficial logo than for their actual logo. THAT is not good marketing.

Archived